Graffiti Removal Program
The Uptown Waterloo BIA has developed a program in partnership with the City of Waterloo and Goodbye Graffiti™ to regularly remove graffiti within the uptown boundary.
The program covers:
- Removal of graffiti from:
- Buildings and alleyways up to 10 feet from the sidewalk and up to 10 feet from ground level
- All parks within Uptown Waterloo boundary (except Silver Lake)
- Signage, garbage cans, benches and utility boxes
- Weekly patrols completed by a certified logoed technician.
- All minor graffiti removed during inspection.
- Online service summaries with digital photos of all removals performed.
- Unlimited on-call service requests.
- Spectrometer paint matching.
- Dispatch of truck when required.
- Maximum 24 hours response time and 2 hour minimum response time for discriminatory graffiti.
If you have a business Uptown and notice graffiti on your property or a neighbouring business, contact us and we will notify Goodbye Graffiti™.