Know someone who has done good for someone else during the COVID-19 pandemic? Nominate them for #KWfeelgoodfridays!
Uptown Waterloo has collaborated with Downtown Kitchener to launch this contest in an effort to demonstrate our community’s incredibly caring spirit.
How it Works:
- Send us a short description and photo of a person/business you know in the community who has done good for someone else during the COVID-19 pandemic. Bonus points if it includes an uptown or downtown business!
- Post on your own Instagram or Facebook account with the hashtag #KWFeelGoodFridays and tag in @uptownwaterloo and @dtkitchener, or send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If posted on social media, tag in the business you would love to spend dollars on – nominators will also have a chance to win!
- A team of judges from both Uptown Waterloo and Downtown Kitchener will select two winners each week until May 1st, and each winner will receive $100 Uptown Dollars and $100 Downtown Dollars, to be used when businesses reopen.
- At the end of the campaign, nominator names will be thrown into a prize pool to win $100 Uptown Dollars and $100 Downtown Dollars.
Questions? Contact us.