The Uptown BIA offers annual advertising support to Uptown businesses.
Similar to the Hand in Hand program, Uptown businesses can apply for advertising funding of up to $500 per business. If you would like to apply for Co-op Advertising, please read the following requirements and fill out the application form below:
- The Co-op Advertising Program is available only for Uptown Waterloo BIA businesses or advertising through an Uptown business.
- This program is intended to cover direct advertising costs in social media, newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, etc.
- Businesses will receive funding by e-transfer (preferred) or cheque after their ad has run. Please confirm which e-mail you use to receive e-transfers.
- In order to receive funding, please send a copy of your invoice from the ad to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is the sole responsibility of each business to organize and execute the campaign; the BIA will not provide any graphic design or production support. The sole mandate of the Co-op Advertising Program is to subsidize the cost of the ad(s).
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for application approval (provided the invoice is received).
- Only applications that meet the above requirements will be approved.